Drone topography pictures
For field measurements, data processing and accurate representation on plans and maps of planimetric features and landforms. we use specific topographical UAVs developed by FAE Drones. These are automated tools for fast and accurate data acquisition from the air.
Using drones we can provide digital terrain model in AutoCAD format, cloud points and orthophotomap. The ground resolution is between 1 cm / pixel and 10-20 cm / pixel, depending on clients request and task specifications.
The advantages of UAV data collection:
- Significantly reduced costs compared to traditional methods
- Accessibility in dangerous or inaccessible areas for human operators on the ground
Photo ortomosaic results are:
- 2D digital surface model orthophotomap (topographic map)
- Digital elevation model (DEM)
- 3D digital surface model
- Calculations for excavated volumes and waste dumps
- KMZ Google Earth map
- Mapping areas with a high degree of variability ( Delta, river meadows, areas affected by erosions, transport and storage) with high temporal resolution
- Coastal mapping
- Mapping of disaster areas