Pictures - photogrammetry and 3D reconstruction with drones
FAE offers 3D scanning of large buildings (over surface areas of tens-hundreds of meters or even kilometers) in inaccessible areas, with centimeter accuracy.
The photogrammetric 3D reconstruction has centimeter accuracy for buildings of hundreds of meters.
Finally, the client receives both high-resolution aerial photos, 3D map and 3D model formats common: GeoTIFF, xyz, ASPRS LAS, Google KMZ / KML, COLLADA, VRML, OBJ, PLY, 3DS, FBX, Universal 3D PDF.
Aerial photographs are georeferenced, the final model can be used for measurements with centimetric precision.
Applications for 3D modeling and scanning:
- Topography, cartography and photogrammetry;
- The study of archaeological sites and monuments;
- Buildings, Istorical Monuments, Bridges and Dams, Hydroelectric Power Plant, On & Off Shore Oil Central, mountain formations,
- Inspection of pipeline networks and refineries;
- Mapping of high and medium voltage networks, wind farms or communication routes (roads, bridges, railway);
- Monitoring in agriculture;
- Monitoring in forestry;
- Environmental monitoring;